Transitions: July 2016
Holiday Service—Monday, July 4, 2016
In honor of the Independence Day holiday, C-TRAN offers the following service:
Buses operate on Sunday/Holiday schedules (If your bus does not normally operate on Sundays, it will not provide service on this day.)
- Call Center open; 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Administration Office closed
- Passenger Service offices closed
Sunday/Holiday schedules are available online and on your bus. If you need additional information or help planning your trip, please call C-TRAN’s Call Center at (360) 695-0123.
Clark County Amphitheater
Saturday & Sunday Concert Shuttles
C-TRAN provides convenient weekend concert shuttle service to the Clark County Amphitheater throughout the summer months. Please note that shuttle service is available on Saturdays and Sundays only. No shuttles are available Monday-Friday.
C-TRAN service is provided on weekend concert days only, from the Salmon Creek Park & Ride directly to the Amphitheater, and given priority access to the east entrance.
- Please note: Weekday concert shuttles are provided by the Amphitheater through a private charter bus company. Please visit the Amphitheater’s website for more information on this service.
- Shuttle service begins 90 minutes prior to the advertised concert start time, and runs at least every 15 minutes until the concert starts;
- Shuttle service is not available during concerts;
- Return service to the Salmon Creek Park & Ride begins immediately after each show and is given priority access out of the Amphitheater’s parking lot;
- Connecting bus service is not available from the Salmon Creek Park & Ride following each concert.
FREE Shuttles to Independence Day at Fort Vancouver
Presented by Bank of America
On Monday, July 4, C-TRAN provides free event shuttle service from the north side of Vancouver Mall to the fireworks show at Fort Vancouver. Shuttles depart at least every 15 minutes from 6:00–8:30 pm, and return passengers to the mall immediately following the show. All items are subject to search.
No fare is required to ride the shuttles. Plus, passengers receive a coupon good for $1 off their gate admission! It’s C-TRAN’s and Fort Vancouver’s way of saying “Thanks for riding!”
Coupons are only available at the shuttle boarding platform, located at Vancouver Mall on Monday, July 4. Discount only applies to admission purchased at Fort Vancouver’s gate #2. No cash value. One discount per coupon, per rider.
The Clark County Fair—Summer’s Best Party!
General Event Shuttle Information • August 5–14, 2016
Beginning Friday, August 5 through Sunday, August 14, C-TRAN provides shuttle service to the Clark County Fair from the following locations:
Beginning Friday, August 7 through Sunday, August 16, C-TRAN provides shuttle service to the Clark County Fair from the following locations:
- Vancouver Mall Transit Center Service begins at noon each day
- 99th Street Transit Center Service begins at noon each day
- Fisher’s Landing Transit Center Service begins at 12:30 p.m. each day
- Battle Ground Service begins at 12:30 p.m. each day
- La Center Park & Ride Service begins at 12:30 p.m. each day
- The last bus departs the Fairgrounds at 11:00 p.m., each evening.
Take C-TRAN and Save $1 on Fair Admission
C-TRAN and The Clark County Fair offer a special discount to passengers who ride C-TRAN Event Shuttles to the Fair. Ride a shuttle and receive a special transfer that provides $1 off your Fair entrance! Discount does not apply to pre-purchased tickets..
Summer Blast Pass
Summer’s here and that means it’s time for C-TRAN’s Summer Blast Pass; a special summer transit fare for kids between the ages of 7-18. The pass is a great way for kids to experience independence, freedom and fun the entire summer by offering unlimited rides on C-Zone. It also offers great discounts simply by showing the pass when visiting these local merchants:
- Jim Parsley Center & Propstra Aquatic Center
- Vancouver-Clark Parks and Recreation
- Clark County Fair—buy your pass before July 17, and enter to win a free day at the Fair!
- McDonald’s of Clark County
- Play It Again Sports
The pass is sold at all C-TRAN Customer Service offices, and all Clark County Fred Meyer and Safeway locations. The cost for the remaining summer months is $40 for July–August and $20 for August only. For more information, please call C-TRAN at (360) 695-0123.