Service Adjustment: May 12, 2013
The following service adjustments are scheduled to begin Sunday, May 12, 2013:
- 7 Battle Ground: Due to increased roadway congestion, new state railroad crossing laws, current roadway design and limited ridership at both the Battle Ground Community Center and at Battle Ground Village, C-TRAN will implement modifications to Route 7 Battle Ground that allow weekday service to continue without the need for additional funding.
- Provide service that operates as a one-way loop along Main Street, South Grace Avenue, Rasmussen Boulevard, and South Parkway Avenue;
- Provide access to bus stops that are within walking distance from The Battle Ground Community Center as well as Battle Ground Village;
- Schedules have been rewritten to accommodate routing changes.
- 25 Fruit Valley & St. Johns: Service has returned along NE 88th Street in response to the completion of County road modifications. Schedules have been rewritten to accommodate routing change.
- 41 SR 14 Limited: (Formerly 41 Camas/Washougal Limited) Complete restructuring of route allows C-TRAN to make better use of public funds by eliminating the current duplication of service between routes 41 and 92 and, at the same time, meet the needs of a growing commuter market in downtown Vancouver. Changes include:
- Provide Express service only between Fisher’s Landing Transit Center and downtown Vancouver; creating the county’s first intra-county Express service supporting a growing work force in downtown Vancouver;
- Provide two (2) trips in the morning and two (2) trips in the evening, between downtown Vancouver and Fisher’s Landing Transit Center, which best match passenger work shifts/schedules as indicated by the results of recent surveys of both current and potential new riders;
- Provide coordinated connections between Camas/Washougal and Fisher’s Landing Transit Center via Route 92 Camas/Washougal;
- Provide connections between downtown Vancouver and Delta Park/Vanport MAX via routes 4 Fourth Plain and 44 Fourth Plain Limited.
- 47 Battle Ground Limited: Will no longer serve stops along Main Street in Battle Ground, between Parkway and Fairgrounds avenues. Service continues to stop along Main Street, west of Parkway Avenue and at the ball field north of the Community Center.
- 92 Camas/Washougal: Three morning eastbound and westbound weekday trips adjusted to better match the modified Route 41 SR 14.
- 190 Marquam Hill Express: One returning afternoon trip added at 5:10 PM, to meet passenger demand.
No other service changes are planned. Routes that are not listed here are not affected by this service change.