Riding C-TRAN is Easy...
If you need help planning your trip, use our on-line trip planner or call Passenger Service at (360) 695-0123. When you’ve determined what bus to catch and the time it is expected to arrive, follow these simple steps:
- Wait at a C-TRAN bus stop or shelter. C-TRAN has more than 2,000 bus stops clearly marked with the route number of each bus serving that stop.
- Be sure you are visible to the driver. Stand close to the sign or shelter and watch for the approaching bus.
- Have your cash fare or pass ready. Exact fare please—drivers carry no change.
- Allow other passengers to get off the bus before you board.
- Place your cash fare or ticket into the fare box or show the driver your pass.
- About one block before your stop, signal the driver by pressing the yellow or black bell strip on the wall near the bus window.
Need help reading a schedule? Click here.
Learn to Read Bus Schedules & Maps
Planning your trip just got easier. Learn how to read a bus schedule and map! Read More >
C-TRAN offers several different options for learning and becoming comfortable with public transit. Read More >
C-VAN and Accessible Service
C-VAN is C-TRAN's paratransit service for riders unable to use regular C-TRAN buses. To use C-VAN, riders must first qualify under criteria outlined in the Amercians with Disabilities Act (ADA), through a pre-application process. Read More >
C-TRAN offers several commuting options to suit your needs, as well as a great Vanpool program, and Employer Sponsored pass options. Read More >
C-TRAN's Vanpool Program offers commuters another cost-saving option for getting to and from work. Read More >
Alternative Travel Options
C-VAN, Connector, CAP, Skamania Transit, Carpool/Vanpool, Commute Trip Reduction Program, and Bike & Bus. Read More >
C-TRAN offers a tether strap program designed to secure various mobility devices for increased safety. Read More >
Bikes on C-TRAN
All C-TRAN buses are equipped with bike racks, so you can take your bike anywhere C-TRAN goes. Combine the best of both options! Read More >