The Clark County Public Transportation Benefit Area (dba C-TRAN) is requesting proposals from proposers interested in providing Shop Supply Services.
C-TRAN is interested in partnering with a vendor to assist with the inventory management and tracking of shop supplies for the bus fleet. Shop supplies include, but are not limited to:
- Automotive Fuses - 3-50 am tube, blade, and mini;
- Circuit Breakers - 10-50 amp;
- General Automotive Bulbs - Interior, dash, marker, turn signal, headlight, and clearance bulbs;
- Brushes - General cleaning, disposable paint, and parts cleaning brushes;
- Hardware - Assorted styles and grades of nuts, bolts, washers, screws, stainless, brass fitting/unions, clips, and various fasteners;
- Clamps - Hose and loom types;
- Drill Bits;
- Tape - Reflective, double sided, blue and green masking tape, and electrical tape;
- Gloves - Rubber coated, leather, and disposable; and
- Electrical - Connectors and wires.
The Contractor shall furnish only first line, high quality products to C-TRAN. Bolts, nuts, and other fastening products, fuses, and bulbs shall be manufactured in the United States to meet U.S. Government specifications and standards.