C-TRAN GTFS Data
WELCOME to C-TRAN's GTFS request page.
In order to receive GTFS data, please read the following agreement:
Clark County Public Transit Benefit Area (“C-TRAN”)
General Transit Feed Specification (“GTFS”)
This Agreement is for the purpose of granting Licensee rights, as specified below, for the purposes specified below (“License”). C-TRAN and Licensee may also be referred to as “Parties” or “Party” as provided below.
C-TRAN makes transit stop and schedule data available in the GTFS format, and wishes to make that data available to the public, subject to this C-TRAN Data License Agreement. The GTFS contains only schedule data, which is planned service, and not real-time data.
The Parties agree as follows:
C-TRAN, hereby grants to the Licensee a non-exclusive, limited and revocable right to use, reproduce, create derivative works of and redistribute C-TRAN Transit Data (“the Data”), subject to the following Terms:
- The privileges granted in this Agreement shall be effective from the date of delivery of the Data. During the term of this License Agreement, C-TRAN shall retain all right, title and interest in the Data.
- The term “Data” includes data that will be provided to Licensee by C-TRAN through authorized access to an URL address that provides transit schedule and stop data by means of a download feed or similar technology transfer.
- C-TRAN provides the Data to Licensee on an “as is” and “as available” basis. C-TRAN makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the Data. C-TRAN does not warrant that Data will be error-free and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information. C-TRAN disclaims all warranties in the Data and any application that uses the Data, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. A Licensee and any third party that accesses or uses the Data or uses any application produced or provided by the Licensee that uses the Data does so at its own risk and assumes all liability arising from the use of the Data or an application that uses the Data.
- The Licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless C-TRAN, together with any and all of C-TRAN's employees, officers, directors and board from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) of any kind whatsoever for any action or claim brought against C-TRAN arising from or concerning Licensee's use of the Data or any person's use of the Data in an application created or provided by Licensee, expressly including any such losses, liabilities, damages and expenses arising from or in connection with C-TRAN's concurrent or sole negligence or performance of this Agreement.
- All content on the C-TRAN website including the collection, arrangement, assembly and presentation of pages and all logos, maps, text, images, feeds and databases are the property of C-TRAN or its content suppliers and are protected by copyright laws. This License Agreement shall not be deemed to grant Licensee any title or right to C-TRAN's patents, copyrights, trade secrets, or other intellectual property.
- The Licensee shall not display, copy, distribute or otherwise use in association with the Data any C-TRAN, or other trademarks, logos, symbols, maps, and other materials of C-TRAN, protected under trademark and copyright laws, including but not limited to the seal of C-TRAN and C-TRAN logos and any confusingly similar variants without express written permission in advance from C-TRAN.
- C-TRAN reserves the right to alter and/or cease to provide the Data at any time without prior notice.
- This License is for limited use of the Data as set forth herein. C-TRAN retains full title and ownership and all rights, title and interest in the Data, and nothing in this License Agreement alienates any of those rights or interests.
- Licensee agrees that only C-TRAN shall have the right to alter, maintain, enhance, terminate, or otherwise modify the Data.
- All Data derivative versions prepared by the Licensee shall bear the following notice:
- Reproduced with permission granted by C-TRAN. The information has been provided by means of a nonexclusive, limited, and revocable license granted by C-TRAN.
- C-TRAN does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or usefulness of any information.C-TRAN provides this information "as is," without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information.
- C-TRAN shall have no liability or obligation with respect to any derivative product or other modifications of the Data by Licensee, including without limitation Licensee's waiver as provided in Section 4 above. If any claim is asserted by a third party that, as a result of such derivative products or modifications by Licensee, the Data as so modified infringes an intellectual property right of the third party, Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless C-TRAN with respect to all costs or damages resulting from such claim, including attorney's fees, and any judgment that may be awarded against C-TRAN to the extent based on such derivative product or modification, including without limitation for C-TRAN's concurrent or sole negligence as provided in Section 5 above.
- The laws of the State of Washington shall govern all rights and obligations under this License Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Venue for any legal action concerning or arising from this License Agreement shall be in the state or federal courts situated in the City of Vancouver, Clark County, or the State of Washington.
- By accessing or using the Data, Licensee indicates that it has read, understands and agrees to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
- This License Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between C-TRAN and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. C-TRAN reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time without prior notice.
- If any provision of this License Agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions will nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
- The failure of either Party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of the License Agreement, or the failure to require at any time performance by the other Party of any of the provisions of this License Agreement, will in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way effect the validity of either Party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.