C-TRAN offers Hop card sales and C-VAN/Reduced paper passes at these locations:
- Vancouver Mall Transit Center - Customer Service Office
- Fisher's Landing Transit Center - Customer Service Office
- Youth Opportunity Pass information and applications can be found here.
- Pass-By-Mail is a C-TRAN service where customers purchase passes by mail. Pass by Mail is currently only available for C-VAN and employers participating in a pass program. Customers must send their order form and payment to C-TRAN, by the 10th of each month, to ensure pass requests are processed in time for the upcoming month. Punch cards may be ordered at any time because they are same-as-cash and can be used at any time. To obtain a Pass-By-Mail order form, download a PDF or call Customer Service at (360) 695-0123.
- Employer/Agency Hop Fastpass Program is available to employers interested in offering a transit benefit to their employees who commute to work, and to social service agencies who provide transit benefits to their clients.
To learn more about these programs, please call (360) 906-7377.